• How to get to Valderrobres.
If you choose, we will pick you up in Zaragoza on Sunday afternoon and transport you to Valderrobres.
Then, when the course is finished, we will transport you back to Zaragoza after breakfast on Saturday morning.
This two-way transportation service has an additional cost of 60 €.
You can also travel on your own by bus from Zaragoza to Alcañiz, and from Alcañiz to Valderrobres. You can find more information at www.hife.es
• Before dinner on Sunday, we introduce ourselves and get to know each other.
• You receive classroom instruction in Spanish Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with a half an hour break.
• Saturday morning, after breakfast and a farewell ceremony, we transport you to Zaragoza.
• After you finish the course, we assign you a password for the private area of our website. There, you will find exercises and activities you can download, to continue learning Spanish at home. We will correct your exercises and answer your questions FREE for one year after the end of your course.
For more information about this course, please contact us! We will answer your questions with pleasure.
• 20 hours of classroom training in Spanish.
• Free use of the Valderrobres public library.
• Certificate of attendance.
• FREE email service for one year, answering your questions about Spanish.
• • Optional, transportation from Zaragoza to Valderrobres, and from Valderrobres to Zaragoza: 60 €
• Accommodation (students are responsible for booking their own accommodation).