Spanish is one of the most important languages in the business world. Every day, more and more businesses are looking for professionals with a command of Spanish.
In this course, you will learn the language and communication styles used in such work activities as meetings, negotiations and employment contracts.
* You will improve your knowledge of Spanish during 50 hours of classroom instruction.
* You will interact with Spanish people in the streets, shops, restaurants, and attractions in and around the town of Valderrobres.
* You will practice telephone and videoconference communication in Spanish.
* You will participate in meetings and discussions employing Spanish business vocabulary and phrases.
* You will conduct negotiations in Spanish.
* You will learn the subtleties of social relationships in the Spanish workplace.
* You will write letters and use written Spanish in an administrative environment.
* You will strengthen your ability to carry out daily communication in Spanish.
After you finish your course, we will provide email answers to all your questions about Spanish, FREE FOR ONE YEAR!
From the chart below, please select the dates and accommodation you prefer, and work out the price of your course.
Once you have selected your dates and accommodations, you will be able to make your booking.
• On Sunday afternoon, we pick you up in Zaragoza and transport you to Valderrobres.
• Before dinner on Sunday, we introduce ourselves and get to know each other.
• You receive classroom instruction in Spanish Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with a half an hour break.
• You have lunch each day, accompanied by local residents, in different restaurants of the region, enjoying the local cuisine and typical Spanish table talk.
• In the afternoon, you engage in cultural, environmental, social or sports activities that let you practice Spanish in a real - world environment. These activities include one- on- one conversations and telephone conversation with Spaniards.
• Saturday morning, after breakfast and a farewell ceremony, we transport you to Zaragoza.
• After you finish the course, we assign you a password for the private area of our website. There, you will find exercises and activities you can download, to continue learning Spanish at home. We will correct your exercises and answer your questions free for one year after the end of your course.
To learn more about ¡VIVA! Spanish Immersion for Business Professionals, please contact us! We will be happy to answer all your questions, promptly and fully.
While you are responsible for arranging and financing your trip to and from Zaragoza, before and after the course, the price of your program in Valderrobres covers virtually everything else.
• Transportation by car or minibus from Zaragoza to Valderrobres - and from Valderrobres to Zaragoza at the end of the course.
• Six days of hotel accommodations (single room with bath)
• Full board (three meals per day).
• 20 hours of classroom training in Spanish.
• More than 30 hours of activities in Spanish outside the classroom.
• Accompaniment by local residents during lunch and activities.
• All excursions and trips.
• One-on-one conversations with instructors and local residents.
• Free use of the Valderrobres public library.
• Enrollment and course supplies.
• Certificate of attendance.
• Two 50- minute video conference classes after you return home.
• FREE email service for one year, answering your questions about Spanish.