The main objective of this course is that - for six days- you learn, listen to and speak Spanish all day long.
* The course offers you an opportunity to immerse yourself in our language and culture. You spend considerable time with Spanish people - including local residents- who can help you increase your vocabulary, master colloquial expressions and phrases, and polish your conversational skills.
* Plus, in the classroom, you will also practice writing and reading - learning by doing - following the premises of Communicative Language Teaching.
At ¡Viva! Spanish Immersion, we immerse you in the daily life of a Spanish town, to help you familiarize yourself with Spanish culture and learn to communicate effectively in Spanish. This includes a delicious immersion in Spanish cousine, tasting food at various restaurants, always in the company of Spaniards.
After you finish your course in Valderrobres, you can continue learning with us via e-learning, FREE for one year. And we will promptly and gladly answer all your email questions.
• On Sunday afternoon, we pick you up in Zaragoza and transport you to Valderrobres.
• Before dinner on Sunday, we introduce ourselves and get to know each other.
• You receive classroom instruction in Spanish Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with a half an hour break.
• You have lunch each day, accompanied by local residents, in different restaurants of the region, enjoying the local cuisine and typical Spanish table talk.
• In the afternoon, you engage in cultural, environmental, social or sports activities that let you practice Spanish in a real - world environment. These activities include one- on- one conversations and telephone conversation with Spaniards.
• Saturday morning, after breakfast and a farewell ceremony, we transport you to Zaragoza.
• After you finish the course, we assign you a password for the private area of our website. There, you will find exercises and activities you can download, to continue learning Spanish at home. We will correct your exercises and answer your questions free for one year after the end of your course.
For more information about this course, please contact us! We will answer your questions with pleasure.
While you are responsible for arranging and financing your trip to and from Zaragoza, before and after the course, the price of your program in Valderrobres covers virtually everything else.
• Transportation by car or minibus from Zaragoza to Valderrobres - and from Valderrobres to Zaragoza at the end of the course.
• Six days of hotel accommodations (single room with bath)
• Full board (three meals per day).
• 20 hours of classroom training in Spanish.
• More than 30 hours of activities in Spanish outside the classroom.
• Accompaniment by local residents during lunch and activities.
• All excursions and trips.
• One-on-one conversations with instructors and local residents.
• Free use of the Valderrobres public library.
• Enrollment and course supplies.
• Certificate of attendance.
• Two 50- minute video conference classes after you return home.
• FREE email service for one year, answering your questions about Spanish.